Thursday, April 9, 2020

WELCOME TO MY SITE


Welcome to my site. I am John and I am currently a history major at Arizona State University. I have designed exhibits for the various "Pop-Up" displays at my campus over the past three years and it has reinforced my resolve to participate in the theme park business, which brings up why this site even exists.

I chose the broad subject of tourist history and theme park history to showcase my knowledge, expertise, and experience with the themed entertainment industry as well as other related subjects. Basically, this is a history site, and it is relevant to my studies as a history major as well as someone in the themed entertainment industry. The purpose is very much in step with the purpose of theme parks, museums, and other related establishments: to inform, to entertain, and to inspire. With this in mind, I do have a keen insight into how all these factors come together and constitutes the big picture. While I am not allowed to divulge certain information at times, what should be remembered is that this site is dedicated to analyzing theme park history and design. Of course, I diverge from this time and time again to discuss matters related to politics and pop culture.

I hope you enjoy your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment