Since we are wrapping up this year, I am looking forward to 2019. Like the Imagineers, I am always looking for ways to improve my product without spending a fortune, so I concocted a schedule of things I want to write about and the expected release dates.
As I have stated in the past, this is not exclusively a history blog dedicated to the Disney theme parks or the contextual social history behind the design of the parks, but it's my history blog. That means I reserve the right to write about anything that fascinates me. Of course, this is not a refusal to do anything Disney related, but it's rather my stated goal to write about things that involve history, sociology, art, philosophy, and other disciplines.
I hope to focus on oddball events, obscure facts, and the psychology behind tragedies. I take no joy in suffering, but 2019 will be a hallmark anniversary for a number of said tragedies, including Isla Vista (5), Columbine (20), Montreal (30), San Ysidro (35), and the Manson Family (50).
On a brighter note, I will be writing about video games, a fixture of my life since I was really little, as well as personal entries.
I hope you join me in the upcoming year and be sure to comment about what you would like me to address.
No comments:
Post a Comment